Hundreds of NABCO service providers say they have not been paid their stipend for the last six months although they go to work everyday, pay transport fares and struggle to survive.
However, when GBC’s Radio Ghana contacted the Greater Accra Regional NABCO Co-ordinator, Alhaji Baba Mohammed, he refuted the complaints.
He told Radio Ghana’s George Ankrah that NABCO service providers are only in arrears for one month. Those who have not been paid for six months are those who failed to renew or update their portal.
Meanwhile, the NABCO Service Providers insist they have met all the requirements but have still not received their monthly stipend for the last six months.
Demonstration is about to happen. #pay-us
- Wutah kobby have been scammed through his MTN MoMo account- Huge money Lost.
- Hint,.: NIB Bank Yet to collapse due to mismanagement of funds
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Cape coast oguaa team donates huge sum of money to the Veteran actor kohwe.
- Kobby oxy to release the Official video of ” Surrender “
Subscribe to this website for our daily updates and news letter into your email .