Hundreds of NABCO service providers say they have not been paid their stipend for the last six months although they go to work everyday, pay transport fares and struggle to survive.
However, when GBC’s Radio Ghana contacted the Greater Accra Regional NABCO Co-ordinator, Alhaji Baba Mohammed, he refuted the complaints.
He told Radio Ghana’s George Ankrah that NABCO service providers are only in arrears for one month. Those who have not been paid for six months are those who failed to renew or update their portal.
Meanwhile, the NABCO Service Providers insist they have met all the requirements but have still not received their monthly stipend for the last six months.
Demonstration is about to happen. #pay-us
- Abor critical – pack na ko mp3.(prod by Rooney beatz)
- Onua Yosef – me mfe mpade mp3 (Download)
- Salah jokes, man United tied with Liverpool because was injured
- Ghana Yesu ft Belbonfly – Ekwan Dem mp3 ( prod.byDkay)
- Day 25 A Plan When Facing Challenges
Subscribe to this website for our daily updates and news letter into your email .