Highlife musician, Kuami Eugene, says his career is a channel through which he is preaching God’s message to his audience and the world.
He said this in defence of claims that he is only good at making secular music though he has a voice that fits gospel music.
In an interview with sit-in host, OPD on Adom FM’s Work and Happiness, he explained that the essence of doing God’s work is to reach a large audience with a good message, which he believes he has achieved with his single hit song titled ‘Wish Me Well.’
“I’m one of the top five most viewed internet artistes in Ghana, Angela has 14 million views and ‘Wish Me Well’ has 11 million so I have the audience and I think I’m preaching God’s message through my music better than a bible holder or a chorister,” he said.
“I am a strict churchgoer and member of Charis Congregation of the Presbyterian Church but I go to church whenever I get the time,” he said.
To him, his talent was God’s way of providing a breakthrough for his family
- Wutah kobby have been scammed through his MTN MoMo account- Huge money Lost.
- Hint,.: NIB Bank Yet to collapse due to mismanagement of funds
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Cape coast oguaa team donates huge sum of money to the Veteran actor kohwe.
- Kobby oxy to release the Official video of ” Surrender “
Subscribe to our website for our daily updates and news letter into your email.