In some months ago, The prime minister for United Kingdon Theresa may made a horrible statement on homosexual by forcing the president of Ghana His excellency Nana Addo Dankwa to legalize homosexual in Ghana.
A Female American pastor has replied Theresa may, Pastor Antonio made it clear that as long as the Bible made mention of homosexual ,it will surely come to pass but no other power apart from God can command it to legalization.
However in it own schedule time, it will surely goes wherever continent it suppose to go And this is a sign of the end of this world.
She again said, Theresa may can’t force any president or leader to Legalize homosexual.
Read what Theresa may said to President of Ghana, his excellency Nana Akuffo Addo below.
The prime minister of United kingdom Theresa May voice out on the decision ,the president of Ghana ,Nana Addo made to refuses the acceptance of homosexual in his country . Man to woman war (MWW)♦
Theresa May has made it clear that , UK will never help Ghana in any circumstances of need until the President has legalized homosexuality in Ghana.
The president of Ghana Nana Addo who has heart of Christianity and good respect to his motherland said that , he will never accept homosexuality in Ghana until the people of Ghana requested for it. He said ,as far as the holy Bible speak against homosexuality so as he and his country will go against it.
let’s answer this questions in the comment box below
1.what benefit can homosexuality add to a country economic growh?
2. why Theresa May wants blacks to do homosexual.
You can also reads this
- Wutah kobby have been scammed through his MTN MoMo account- Huge money Lost.
- Hint,.: NIB Bank Yet to collapse due to mismanagement of funds
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Cape coast oguaa team donates huge sum of money to the Veteran actor kohwe.
- Kobby oxy to release the Official video of ” Surrender “
Subscribe to this website for our daily updates and news letter into your email 📧