Ghanaian young young young Billionaire, Shatta Bandle has disclosed that he has been signed by the Ghana Black Stars team to play alongside Mubarak Wakaso and Dede Ayew.
.He said he is one of the best strikers in the history of Ghana even far above some soccer stars that has made names across the globe. Shatta Bandle added that he is not only good at spending cash but he is a good player too.
The super star threw a challenge to Togolese soccer legend, Emmanuel Adebayor before telling Nigerians to buy him into their national team if they so wish.Whiles rocking a Brazilian jersey, Shatta Bandle captioned the video;“I have been being signed by the Ghana national team to play along with Mubarak Wakaso and Dede Ayew.
Some people think it’s only about the money. And some other people say I play like Adebayo, but I want to show them that the young rich nigga can play more than them, you can’t challenge. Don’t compare me to others when it comes to playing ball.
I don’t play for clubs because I have too much money, they can’t pay me. But I’ll play for Ghana in the next World Cup, Nigeria people too can buy me to play for them if only they can afford. #yonyonyonyonrichnigga.”
the young young rich niggha hasn’t yet disclosed his source of wealth, we will assume it is from soccer.
- Wutah kobby have been scammed through his MTN MoMo account- Huge money Lost.
- Hint,.: NIB Bank Yet to collapse due to mismanagement of funds
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Cape coast oguaa team donates huge sum of money to the Veteran actor kohwe.
- Kobby oxy to release the Official video of ” Surrender “
Subscribe to this site for our daily updates and news letter