The businessman on police wanted list in connection with the murder of Otumfuo’s Asamponhene, Oheneba Kwadwo Aforduor, has been arrested in Burkina Faso, sources have revealed to Starrfm.com.gh.
Alhaji Mohammed Sadat was reportedly picked up by Interpol at the border between Ghana and its northern neighbour and he is expected to be delivered to Ghanaian authorities by Monday evening.
He was declared wanted by the Ashanti Region Police Command on the 22nd of August following the arrest of three individuals who were picked up to aid the police in investigations. The body of the 46-year-old chief was found with multiple stab wounds lying in a pool of blood in his vehicle near Ebuom on the Ejura-Nkoranza Highway .
Smoke from his Toyota Land Cruiser vehicle drew some passersby to the scene as his assailants set the vehicle on fire ostensibly to destroy evidence. Some reports suggest that one of the last meetings the late Oheneba Kwadwo Aforduor attended was with the businessman, who is suspected to be the mastermind behind the murder.
His sudden disappearance and subsequent turning off of his mobile phones heightened the suspicion of the police who have been on his heels till date.
Related posts 📮
- Cape coast oguaa team donates huge sum of money to the Veteran actor kohwe.
- Kobby oxy to release the Official video of ” Surrender “
- Re-Register your Sim card else you will lose you phone number – Communication minister
- Kobby oxy x Sarkodie x kwesi Arthur – Who Da man mp3
- Church of Pentecost to join campaign against Nana Akufo Addo in 2020 Election based on CSE.
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates and news letter 📨 into your email 📧.