Ghanaian rapper and singer Fameye, born Famiyeh Bozah finally part ways with his former label, Ogidi Brown’s OGB Records for Criss Waddle’s AMG Business Records.
Ghana Music Awards UK 2019 nominee in the categories; Hiplife song of the year and Hiplife artiste of the year has made it clear that there’s no going back to OGB records as Criss Waddle has officially signed him unto his AMG Business Record Labe.
Fameye and his former management parting ways was because of the little misunderstanding which occured a while back where the artists was accused of slapping his former manager Ogidi Brown.
The Notin I Get hit maker however cleared the air regarding the alleged slap saying that he never raised a hand towards Ogidi, but seems no good results was yielded from his apology and it has to go this way.
An introductory area of a page accompanied by a small amount of text and a call to action.
Criss Waddle confirming the signing, via his Facebook account where he posted a picture of the artiste with some captions displayed below.
- How to create your own website – step-by-step guideline.
- Fameye Finally Leaves OGB music To Amg Business Record .
- Rev.Obofuor praises Sammy Flex for being Loyal to. NAM 1
- Kobby oxy set to release another banger song featuring Article Wan on 15th August .
- Watch ; Ypee spit out that Tema is not the only music city in Ghana