Tottenham are favourites to sign Barcelona playmaker Philippe Coutinho on a season-long loan, atmempiregh Sports News understands.
The Brazilian is surplus to requirements at the Nou Camp and has been linked with several Premier League clubs.UsafisCoutinho enjoyed a successful six-month loan under Mauricio Pochettino while he was manager of Espanyol in 2012, scoring five goals in 16 appearances.
It’s understood few teams can afford Barca’s £80m price tag they have put on the former Liverpool midfielder after they paid £142m in January 2018.
Coutinho’s arrival at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium would add credence to reports that Manchester United are considering a late move for Christian Eriksen.
Read Related stories here.
- Hint,.: NIB Bank Yet to collapse due to mismanagement of funds
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Cape coast oguaa team donates huge sum of money to the Veteran actor kohwe.
- Kobby oxy to release the Official video of ” Surrender “
- Re-Register your Sim card else you will lose you phone number – Communication minister