Ghana Police on Friday night retrieved human remains from a septic tank in a property previously occupied by the key suspect in the kidnapping of the three Takoradi girls.
Upon tipoff and with the aid of sniffer dogs the Police raided an uncompleted building located at Kasaworodo a suburb of Takoradi.In a statement signed by the Deputy Superintendent of Police, Juliana Obeng, it disclosed that the exhumed remains would be sent to the forensic science laboratoryz of the Ghana Police service for further investigations and analysis.
According to Myjoyonline reports, “the suspect allegedly led the police to the area located near the hostel of the Methodist Girls Senior High School.The police through their investigations got the information that the girls were dead and were buried in the septic tank behind the accused person’s house.”Below is the statement from the Police.
Mantebea Koranchie, 15, Ruth Love Quayson, 18, and Priscilla Blessing Bentum, 21 have gone missing for nearly a year after they were reported kidnapped in the Takoradi metropolis.Several developments have arisen since they got lost including a widely circulated campaign by the family and members of the public to push the Police to find
- Watch ; Nana Ama McBrown create youtube channel for her Baby.
- How to create your own website – step-by-step guideline.
- Fameye Finally Leaves OGB music To Amg Business Record .
- Rev.Obofuor praises Sammy Flex for being Loyal to. NAM 1
- Kobby oxy set to release another banger song featuring Article Wan on 15th August .