Ghanaian actress of Liberian and Lebanese descent, Juliet Ibrahim, has opened up about a big secret in her dating life.
According to the actress, she once received a love proposal from a president but she turned down the offer. Juliet Ibrahim made the revelation in an interview with BBC Pidgin News.
The actress had been asked to mention the biggest public figure who ever asked her out and she replied “na one president for one country” but refused to name the country or the person.
Touching on her love life, Ibrahim stated that she is currently single and not searching but if any guy out there thinks he is the Mr. Right, he should link up. “Right now I am single. Very, very single. I’m not searching but if you out there, Mr. Right, and you are watching this video, please hit me up,” she said.
- Get the Best GH music countdown here – RaB Entertainment
- Wutah kobby have been scammed through his MTN MoMo account- Huge money Lost.
- Hint,.: NIB Bank Yet to collapse due to mismanagement of funds
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Cape coast oguaa team donates huge sum of money to the Veteran actor kohwe.