Ghanaian actress of Liberian and Lebanese descent, Juliet Ibrahim, has opened up about a big secret in her dating life.
According to the actress, she once received a love proposal from a president but she turned down the offer. Juliet Ibrahim made the revelation in an interview with BBC Pidgin News.
The actress had been asked to mention the biggest public figure who ever asked her out and she replied “na one president for one country” but refused to name the country or the person.
Touching on her love life, Ibrahim stated that she is currently single and not searching but if any guy out there thinks he is the Mr. Right, he should link up. “Right now I am single. Very, very single. I’m not searching but if you out there, Mr. Right, and you are watching this video, please hit me up,” she said.
- Watch ; Nana Ama McBrown create youtube channel for her Baby.
- How to create your own website – step-by-step guideline.
- Fameye Finally Leaves OGB music To Amg Business Record .
- Rev.Obofuor praises Sammy Flex for being Loyal to. NAM 1
- Kobby oxy set to release another banger song featuring Article Wan on 15th August .