Award-winning broadcaster Nana Aba Anamoah is known to be the mother of young man who is already a university student in the United States.
While Nana Aba has often flaunted her son, Jyoti Paa Kow Anamoah, and spoken fondly of him, rarely does one hear her speak about the circumstances leading to her giving birth.
The GHOne presenter and news editor has finally opened up about the story of how she became a teenage mother.
According to Nana, she unexpectedly got pregnant immediately after senior high school (secondary school) and it hit her like a missile.
Before she turned 20, Nana Aba had become a mother and had to work in order to cater for her baby boy.
She added that though the pregnancy and motherhood were challenging for her, she took solace in her son who became her source of strength.
“I had my son before I turned 20. It was an eye-opener and shocking but there was a bit of fun as well just seeing my son smile made me happy.
“I got pregnant immediately after SHS and it happened really fast for me so some of the things 20, 21, 22 years olds were doing I never got the chance to do because I had to work and also be a mother.
“It was a shock for me, I never imagine that. It hit me like a missile but it was fun in a certain way,” she said. Nana Aba made the revelations while appearing as one of the guests on Joy FM’s Strong and Sassy show on Wednesday, July 24, 2019.
The show, hosted by Nana Ashorkor, discussed the topic “Things I wish I had known/done in my 20s.”
- Hint,.: NIB Bank Yet to collapse due to mismanagement of funds
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Cape coast oguaa team donates huge sum of money to the Veteran actor kohwe.
- Kobby oxy to release the Official video of ” Surrender “
- Re-Register your Sim card else you will lose you phone number – Communication minister
subscribe to this site for our daily updates.