Liverpool have confirmed the signing of 16-year-old winger Harvey Elliott.
Elliott, who left Fulham in June after his youth contract expired, holds the record as the youngest player to play in the Premier League, and has attracted interest from Barcelona, Real Madrid and RB Leipzig.
The England U17 midfielder will now be part of the Liverpool squad for Sunday’s friendly against Napoli in Edinburgh and the subsequent training camp in Evian.
<blockquote class=”instagram-media” data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-permalink=”https://www.instagram.com/p/B0c_e7MHAWR/” data-instgrm-version=”12″ style=” background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% – 2px); width:calc(100% – 2px);”>
Elliott made his Fulham debut aged 15 in the Carabao Cup last September and became the youngest ever Premier League player in a 1-0 defeat against Wolves in May, when he was aged 16 years and 30 days.
Fulham boss Scott Parker, who gave Elliott his Premier League debut last season, described him as an “unbelievable tale
- Hint,.: NIB Bank Yet to collapse due to mismanagement of funds
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Cape coast oguaa team donates huge sum of money to the Veteran actor kohwe.
- Kobby oxy to release the Official video of ” Surrender “
- Re-Register your Sim card else you will lose you phone number – Communication minister
subscribe this site for our daily news updates