Liverpool have confirmed the signing of 16-year-old winger Harvey Elliott.
Elliott, who left Fulham in June after his youth contract expired, holds the record as the youngest player to play in the Premier League, and has attracted interest from Barcelona, Real Madrid and RB Leipzig.
The England U17 midfielder will now be part of the Liverpool squad for Sunday’s friendly against Napoli in Edinburgh and the subsequent training camp in Evian.
<blockquote class=”instagram-media” data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-permalink=”https://www.instagram.com/p/B0c_e7MHAWR/” data-instgrm-version=”12″ style=” background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% – 2px); width:calc(100% – 2px);”>
Elliott made his Fulham debut aged 15 in the Carabao Cup last September and became the youngest ever Premier League player in a 1-0 defeat against Wolves in May, when he was aged 16 years and 30 days.
Fulham boss Scott Parker, who gave Elliott his Premier League debut last season, described him as an “unbelievable tale
- How to create your own website – step-by-step guideline.
- Fameye Finally Leaves OGB music To Amg Business Record .
- Rev.Obofuor praises Sammy Flex for being Loyal to. NAM 1
- Kobby oxy set to release another banger song featuring Article Wan on 15th August .
- Watch ; Ypee spit out that Tema is not the only music city in Ghana
subscribe this site for our daily news updates