Ghana international Thomas Partey has been named Atletico Madrid player of the month for March.
The 25-year-old put up impressive displays in the matches against Real Sociedad, CD Leganes, Deportivo Alaves and Atletico Bilbao. He capped his performance with a beautiful goal – his third of the season in the 4-0 demolishing of Deportivo Alaves on the road.
His absence was greatly felt as Atletico Madrid suffered a 3-0 defeat against Juventus in Turin to exit the Champions League 3-2 on aggregate. This term, Partey has made 27 league appearances.
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates
- The National Baptism; The Two Kings Shall be Reborn [Redemption Song]
- Watch video ; police caught on camera negotiating bribery with criminals
- Special prosecutor begins prosecution of Ayariga
- A musical feud carried too far – Serwaa Amihere writes
- Breaking news ; Asomaoh Gyan has Retired from Black stars football team.