Ghana international Thomas Partey has been named Atletico Madrid player of the month for March.
The 25-year-old put up impressive displays in the matches against Real Sociedad, CD Leganes, Deportivo Alaves and Atletico Bilbao. He capped his performance with a beautiful goal – his third of the season in the 4-0 demolishing of Deportivo Alaves on the road.
His absence was greatly felt as Atletico Madrid suffered a 3-0 defeat against Juventus in Turin to exit the Champions League 3-2 on aggregate. This term, Partey has made 27 league appearances.
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates
- I won’t waste my time on you- sarfo kantanka Jnr to Juliet Ibrahim.
- MICHAEL ESSIEN exposed over junior Agogo’s painful death.
- Watch ; Nana Ama McBrown create youtube channel for her Baby.
- How to create your own website – step-by-step guideline.
- Fameye Finally Leaves OGB music To Amg Business Record .