Man got burnt in his room by fire

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. ā€“ Huntsville Fire and Rescue were on the scene of an apartment fire in south Huntsville

Advertisements

.
Huntsville fire crews got the call at  2:31 p.m. The fire started at 3931 High Ridge Drive near Golf Road next to Sutton Place Condos, according to report. Officials say four units caught fire.


One person was taken to the hospital with burns but their condition is unknown and one person got burnt into ashes.
Huntsville Fire cut the power and would not allow anyone inside the apartments.

LATEST NEWS

Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.