Ever since clearance came out for public nurses as pronounced by the president of the Republic of Ghana Nana Addo Danqauh in the 2019 state of the nation address( SONA 2019) , private nurses have been calling on the government to give them clearance as they also are Ghanaians and needed to be treated same.
They have on several occasions embark on demonstration demanding for their posting . According to the president of private nurses, no private nurse have been posted since 2012. She emphasise on the pain this has cost them .
Hopefully for the private nurses, ministry of health met the leaders of unposted private nurses to clear things out. After the meeting, government set to give out 2000 clearance out of over 5000 graduate to private nurses in Ghana but the association weren’t happy about that. They wanted the government to clear all of them out the system. They started shouting and demanding for clearance for all.
However their actions sparks the Deputy health minister to voice out that, private nurses can’t force the government to post them . Out of pity, government has provide 2000 clearance for their postings. Maybe government will soon release another clearance for the remaining 3000 plus graduate private nurses. She said.
Source: UTV news
Watch the video below and share this.
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates.
- The Brain behind Bro Sammy arrest ,what you need to know .
- Confusion rocks funeral grounds as coffin left in the middle of the town for days.
- Confusion rock funeral grounds as coffin left in middle of the town for days.
- Without Drake ,nobody knows Wizkid in America , American Entertainment Analyst tells Africans .
- Freedom to Stand Victorious