As part of efforts in improving quality healthcare delivery and to also nib underhand dealings in the bud, management of the second largest healthcare health facility in Ghana; the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) plans to beef up security for both staff and patients MyNewsGh.com reports. “Processes have started to cover the entire Hospital with CCTV monitoring, and also the acquisition of much needed equipment”, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the facility, Dr. Oheneba Owusu-Danso revealed.
The CEO spoke at the 2018 end of Year Performance Review under the theme: ‘Setting the pace for quality tertiary healthcare delivery through transformation leadership’
Dr. Oheneba Owusu-Danso also mentioned some of the remarkable achievements the new Board has chalked since he took the reigns of office as Chief Executive for the past two years. “Among the equipment procured in the course of the last year were power drills and accessories for the Trauma and Orthopaedic Directorate valued at GH¢300.000.00.
A Haematology Analyser also valued at GH¢490.000.00, Ventilators for the Intensive Care “he said. “We are also hopeful that given engagements and processes so far executed work is expected to resume this year on the 42 old Maternity and Children Complex for eventual completion”
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates.
LATEST POSTS 📮
- Get the Best GH music countdown here – RaB Entertainment
- Wutah kobby have been scammed through his MTN MoMo account- Huge money Lost.
- Hint,.: NIB Bank Yet to collapse due to mismanagement of funds
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Cape coast oguaa team donates huge sum of money to the Veteran actor kohwe.