Ghanaian Rapper, Lukeman Ekow Baidoo also known as Teephlow has parted ways with management and entertainment solutions company, Spyder Lee Entertainment.
The rapper who signed a four-year management deal with the company in December 2016 revealed he’s no more with the record label in an interview on AmeyawTV.
Teephlow didn’t give reasons why he decided to part ways with the label but was quick to state that he’s currently managing is music affairs by himself.
‘It’s just Teephlow’ he said when asked if he’s now with a different management company.
TeePhlow has been nominated for the best song writer of the year and best rapper of the year at the 2019 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards .
Watch interview below
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates.
Related posts 📮
- The National Baptism; The Two Kings Shall be Reborn [Redemption Song]
- Watch video ; police caught on camera negotiating bribery with criminals
- Special prosecutor begins prosecution of Ayariga
- A musical feud carried too far – Serwaa Amihere writes
- Breaking news ; Asomaoh Gyan has Retired from Black stars football team.