The Power Distribution Services Ghana (PDS) says the power outages experienced in western and central Accra is due to technical challenges upstream.
According to the company, which took over from the Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) at the start of March, said power supply to the Mallam and Graphic Road Bulk Suply Points (BSPs) has been curtailed as a result of the technical challenges.
“Immediately the situation is rectified, power supply will be restored to affected customers,” said a statement from PDS.The new managers of Ghana’s power-distribution firm announced an emergency maintenance exercise on Monday.
It was their first alert on power outage since taking over.
But after Tuesday’s already announced exercise, most parts of Accra suffered blackouts.
“The inconvenience is very much regretted.”
subscribe to this blog for our daily updates.
Related Post 📮
- I won’t waste my time on you- sarfo kantanka Jnr to Juliet Ibrahim.
- MICHAEL ESSIEN exposed over junior Agogo’s painful death.
- Watch ; Nana Ama McBrown create youtube channel for her Baby.
- How to create your own website – step-by-step guideline.
- Fameye Finally Leaves OGB music To Amg Business Record .