The Power Distribution Services Ghana (PDS) says the power outages experienced in western and central Accra is due to technical challenges upstream.
According to the company, which took over from the Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) at the start of March, said power supply to the Mallam and Graphic Road Bulk Suply Points (BSPs) has been curtailed as a result of the technical challenges.
“Immediately the situation is rectified, power supply will be restored to affected customers,” said a statement from PDS.The new managers of Ghana’s power-distribution firm announced an emergency maintenance exercise on Monday.
It was their first alert on power outage since taking over.
But after Tuesday’s already announced exercise, most parts of Accra suffered blackouts.
“The inconvenience is very much regretted.”
subscribe to this blog for our daily updates.
Related Post 📮
- Hint,.: NIB Bank Yet to collapse due to mismanagement of funds
- Ghana will be the second Africa country to manufacture made in Africa smartphones in my Next Administration- Prez John Mahama
- Cape coast oguaa team donates huge sum of money to the Veteran actor kohwe.
- Kobby oxy to release the Official video of ” Surrender “
- Re-Register your Sim card else you will lose you phone number – Communication minister